Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Coffee & A Computer

   Well, I had every intention of writing a good piece tonight about coffee. It's been a long rough day. Santa stayed up entirely too late last night to get a certain little boy's brand new iPod touch programmed before the big day. As a result, this morning hurt! So the substance of the day at work was COFFEE! Something that I only drink in moderation. I've had enough to power a nuclear sub today. 
   I had an absolutely great run with the extra power tonight. I even restarted one of my speed workouts. The weather was amazing with temps almost in the 60's! The only bad point was that my head lamp died mid run. It was dark at 4:15 EST. So this wasn't a great thing weaing mostly black. It's thoroughly convinced me to get a new reflective vest these next two days off. Very dangerous. 
   Like I said I was going to do something about coffee. But, I decided to update my laptop to windows 8 & it's either locked up the system or going super slow. So, the iPhone was the only thing I had. So, no big story about coffee. I'll save it for another time. Hope everyone's doing well! Gonna go to try to figure this out. 
   Run for your lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment