Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

366 Podcast-Episode 19 "Merry Christmas"


   Christmas morning! Beautiful short mile run today out on freshly snow covered roads. Hardly a person on the road. Over the years I've come to cherish running on Christmas morning. It's something that you should try at least once in your life. It's an amazing experience where the world seems to be something out of a Norman Rockwell painting. Peaceful, quiet, serene. No headphones required. Got some strange looks from the few people that I did see. Obviously they don't know that I've got just six days left! Anyways, I hope that the holiday finds you happy, hopeful and content. Thank you for giving me the present of your free time watching my videos and reading my posts all year. Have a wonderful day, run for your lives and Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment